Saturday, May 5, 2007

Welcome to the blog !

Hi ya'll,
With much gratitude to my friend, Monica for helping me learn how to blog ! Thanks !

This is my first attempt at blogging and I am very rusty.

My name is Charlotte and I am the mother to three wonderful children.

Rebekka is 19 and she is getting married this summer and graduating beauty college!

Raeghan and Riley are 3 and 3.5, both adopted from China in 2005 and 2006, Riley was special needs : cleft lip and palate.

Currently I am reviewing the file of an angel from China ! She is 2, and she has strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, her special need is : Albinism. I am praying that the Lord lets her join our family and helps us to fund a way to adopt her !

I trust in God and in the power of St. Jude.

I have added some blogs of some friends to the right, and some pics of the kids, add most importantly the Fundraising Section:

Currently I am collecting ink cartridges and asking for donations at Kingdom Kids, all the money donated will go toward adopting my next daughter, Rachael Jane whether she is this little angel or not, Rachael Jane is in China waiting to come home !

As Raeghan puts it : "My baby Rachael ! "

Charlotte

1 comment:

Monica said...

Nice work, Charlotte.