Thursday, June 21, 2007

POPCORN ! POPCORN ! POPCORN !

The popcorn has arrived !!!! Wanted to share the good news, with this fundraiser we sold over $1100 in orders and made a profit of about $1000 all for Rachael's adoption ! Thanks so much to everyone who ordered and to my wonderful helper bees: Mom, Bekka, Dan, Trish and Shelbie who helped me sell it ! As you can see Raeghan and Riley were very excited to come home to 8 huge boxes delivered by Fed-ex today !
Popcorn Palace is a wonderful place ! We ordered it Monday, they filled the order and sent it Tuesday and it came today ! Riley can't wait to eat it, he wants his own bag to hold !

Raeghan and Riley making funny faces ! Hurry Mom, we want popcorn !
Thanks so much for helping make this my biggest fundraiser yet ! I am continuing to do others, we are about 1/3 of they way there !
My friend is going to China Saturday, she told me she will be at the orphanage on July 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Pray she gets to see my Rachael and get me some pictures of her and gets to give her her care package !!!!
Charlotte
PLEASE HELP BRING RACHAEL HOME !


No comments: