Friday, June 29, 2007

RACHAEL IS 2 1/2 TODAY !

Dear Folks,

My sweet little Rachael is exactly 2 1/2 today ! She is in China still in foster care through an orphanage ! I miss her so and can't wait for her to join our family ! Hoping she is being loved and cared for as much as we will love and care for her !

Raeghan and Riley talk all the time about her and how they can't wait to hold her hand !

Tomorrow is the yard sale ! Please pray for success and NO RAIN ! Please continue to pray for the funds to be there when needed and for my health to continue working all the hours as I am, and for my blessed mother and older daughter who are both helping me with the kids when I am gone at work on the weekends !

PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION OR ONE OF MY FUNDRAISERS !

Charlotte
PLEASE HELP BRING RACHAEL HOME !

No comments: