Sunday, July 29, 2007

The many faces of Raeghan................

It only took 10 shots to get this one good shot of Raeghan sitting in her new booster seat ! A friend told that everytime she sees pictures of Raeghan on the blog that she is always smiling so big ! So I thought I'd show you all the hammy faces she has that took to this one gorgeous one of her !
Notice her beautiful dress, it is one I bought her when I was in China last year getting Riley ! Here she is more focused on the granola bar her sister gave her !

She has this cheesy smile, not my favorite.


This one was a hammy smile.



I think she was trying to give a smile here.




This is as serious as it gets with granola in mouth.





"Mom, are we done yet ? "






I love it when she sits with her legs crossed . Got the dress in a shop in Guangzhou for any traveling there soon. After I spend a week in Chongqing with Rachael, will go to GZ again for a few days, will be glad to see a friend Ann that we made in GZ.
Hope you enjoyed the many faces of Raeghan, can't wait to see the many faces of Rachael........................
Charlotte







No comments: