Tuesday, July 10, 2007


PA ! PA ! PA ! PA !


Just in case you didn't get it, I got PA - pre-approval for Rachael Jane YuZhu, that is the word from CCAA ( China officials ) saying that I can adopt Rachael ! Because my dossier is already logged in in China, I won't get a paper PA, but got a verbal PA. Called my agency today, it was 7 weeks today they sent the LOI- letter of intent asking to adopt Rachael and they were told today via email from their Beijing contact that my dossier has been transferred from the non-special needs room to the special needs room, this is good ! This is the PA, saying she is mine ! They don't know what date it switched over, they are asking, this will help give a better time line for travel !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am still fundraising and working 2 jobs to bring Rachael home ! Any kind of help is so appreciated ! You can donate in numerous ways: a straight paypal donation, sign up for Hugs for Rachael and get a blog of your travels, order a magazine or something from Tastefully Simple or donate through Kingdom Kids. Any donation is so appreciated, it is going to help a beautiful little girl in China become part of a family ! Charlotte

3 comments:

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

Congratulations! I know you are so excited!

Paula

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! Maybe you will travel with me!

Heidi

Ohilda said...

WOOOHOOO!!!!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!!
You continue giving it to God girl, and He will make sure that your beautiful Rachael is in your arms!

Sending you big hugs!