Friday, September 14, 2007

PLEASE CONSIDER A BOY !

If you are considering adopting a child from another country, who may or may not have special needs PLEASE consider a boy ! My 1st adopted daughter was a non-special needs adoption, and my second which I thought would have been a girl was a BOY ! I found him one night on an agency list a friend had sent me. I wasn't looking that soon to start another adoption, or even thinking of a BOY ! But he found me !





Riley on his 4th birthday, he was so excited to get a guitar from friends !





Riley, as the ring bearer at his sister's wedding !




Riley loves stuffed animals !




Riley, Christmas 2006



Riley's 3rd birthday !


Riley on gotcha day ! He was 2.75 yrs old, and he weighed 26 lbs !




Riley at around 18 months old ! What a cutie !





One of the first pictures of Riley I saw when I decided to adopt him ! Wasn't he darling !





Riley was cleft lip and palate affected ! Lip was repaired in China ! Palate in Arkansas once home !


I can't describe in words how wonderful it is to have a SON ! He is such a joy !

Charlotte

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so truly beautiful and joyful! Congratulations. We're waiting, still waiting for our referral (LID 10/16/06)

Lynda