Sunday, September 2, 2007

POPCORN FUNDRAISER STARTS !




It is popcorn time again ! This popcorn would be great to bring to Razorback games, to give as a housewarming gift when you go visit someone for holidays or as a Christmas gift !

It is gourmet style popcorn from www.popcornpalace.com and as most of you who got it before have learned it is delicious !!!!!

It is starting today, September 1st, and closing September 15th, orders will be placed on September 17th, with delivery by the end of the week !

These flavors : cheddar cheese, white cheddar, gourmet caramel, chicago style, and rainbow are : $5 a bag, $10 a jar.

These flavors : cookies and cream, caramel nut, macadamia butter crunch and chocolate drizzle caramel are : $7 a bag, $ 14 a jar.

There is a 5- flavor gift sampler with big bags of caramel, cheddar cheese, cookies and cream, white cheddarl and caramel nut : $25

And a 6- way tin of kettle corn, fiesta mix, cheddar cheese, chocolate drizzle, double chocolate and chocolate pretzels : $35.

You can email me your order and send the cash or a check made to me : Charlotte Weddle by September 15th, or let me know and I can come get it from you !

This fundraiser will profit for me 50% and it will Help to Bring Rachael Home !

I appreciate so much everyone's love and support during the adoption for me ! I am so greatful for all my friends, and I know so many of you know what it is like to need a few extra $ for the adoption process !

If you would to like to help and don't want any popcorn on my blog there is a place where you can donate through Kiingdom Kids, or on paypal, or there is a wonderful magazine fundraiser too !

Please share this with anyone locally, shipping the popcorn for me would spend the profit, so I am only doing this locally.

Please continue to pray for our family as it grows again !

Charlotte, Rebekka, Raeghan, Riley and soon Rachael !

www.rachaeljanew.blogspot.com

No comments: