Monday, October 22, 2007

CA ! CA ! CA ! CA !

It is with great joy to say I have my CA ~ Consulate Appoitment for Rachael !

Plans have changed a little bit. My agency tried to get a CA of November 15th, and they were all taken. So the new date is :

November 20th, 2007 which is also Children's Day !

So as it is planned and with confirmation today with my agency :

LEAVE : November 9th from Arkansas

ARRIVE : November 11th to Guangzhou, then to Chongqing

GOTCHA DAY : November 12th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRIVE : in Guangzhou again on the 18th

MEDICAL : November 19th

CONSULATE : November 20th

SWEARING IN/ GET VISA's : November 21st

Then leave and arrive home THANSKGIVING 10:30am !


18 DAYS TIL TRAVEL! 21 DAYS TIL GOTCHA !



Charlotte, one happy momma !

3 comments:

Janet said...

Congratulations!! I have been praying for Rachael's homecoming!
Janet

Cynthia said...

YEE HAW!!!!! We couldn't be happier!!!!

I'm so excited for you! Children's Day and Thanksgiving...How AWESOME is that!!!!

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

Congratulations Charlotte and family! Can't wait to see you guys at the airport! Don't forget to let us know your arrival time!