Monday, October 15, 2007

RACHAEL UPDATE !

Exciting news is in the air !

OH MY GOODNESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoke with my agency today, they needed a date from a form of mine, they are working on getting the Consulate Appointment form ready to send for when the TA gets here anyday now. When asked when did she think I was going to get a Consulate appointment or when would I travel I was told I would travel around ......................

November 2nd, 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S IN 18 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a gotcha day in exactly 21 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on Rachael, Mommy is coming soon !

Please continue to pray for the funds, I know the Lord always provides !

Charlotte, almost a mommy to 4, and a grandma to the incredible Baby Shrimp ( coming Feb. 2008 )

No comments: